Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Boss

Well I've sure left you hanging for a while!  Just a very quick check-in to let you know that I will probably resume regular blogging in 2038. 

HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ONE KID?!

Logan Bear (aka The Boss) is keeping me/us very busy with his poopy diapers, spit ups every 5 seconds and refusal to sleep longer than 2 hours at a time.  But, we're still keeping him... SINCE HE'S THE CUTEST LITTLE THING ON THIS EARTH!  I always used to wonder what people with babies DO all day...  And now I know.  But I'm too tired to report what it actually is. 

I have started to resume semi-normal activites (like showering), so maybe there is hope for Austin Ali in the near future.  But for the next week or so, Austin Ali will continue to roam her house in spit-up laden pjs, moaning about how tired she is and occasionally crying for no reason (which is a step up from the Constant Crying For No Reason).  I also need to write a thousand thank you notes, and download about 400 pictures of The Cutest Baby on Earth.  And get that dirty diaper contest going.........

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment