Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FOUND - world's most perfect baby

HE'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!


I look hammered in this picture, and that's thanks to Percocet (my new bff)

Third day at home and life is good.  Logan is awesome!  We are so.in.love.  Now is the turning point of Austin Ali -- where I just become a sap.  First evidence:  when I look at him, I cry.  Like each time I look at him... and seeing as though I am constantly looking at him, all I do is cry.  For real.  He is just.so.perfect.  He is just so lovey and cuddly and makes all these little squeaky sounds and does all of these cute little stretches and yawns.  Then he cries and Willis changes his diaper then he's all cuddly again. 

And thank goodness for Mimi and Pops.

I don't sleep a wink at night.  Not because he is awake and won't let me (well, he IS awake a lot), but because I just stare at him in his little moses basket making sure he is still breathing.  So I'll catch an hour or so here and there.  This morning I slept for a 3 hour stretch which is an all time record since Logan Bear's arrival.  But I don't care.


makes me weeeeeeep

Won't go into graphic detail on his arrival, but I will say that it was all worth it because his cuteness makes up for it. 



Off to steal Logan away from Mimi for some playtime....

1 comment:

  1. I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him....

    ReplyDelete