Saturday, January 29, 2011

Is this goodbye?

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

As I was frying up bacon this morning before Willis left for golf, it occurred to me that today might be the last time EVER in my life where I wake up and think, "what the hell am I going to DO today?"  (Tomorrow we are going car shopping for Logan's new ride, and Monday Mimi and Pops arrive.)

So now I'm feeling all this pressure to do something with my time today besides watching old episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker on DVR in my PJs.  BUT WHAT?  I'm here without a car so can't really go get a mani or a haircut or anything, and considering Logan is standing on my bladder, it's hard to get around.  And I can't very well get drunk and smoke a pack of butts, either.  Bake a pie?  Can't have sugar (and can't bake).  Clean?  Eh -- like I said, Mimi is coming on Monday.

When I asked Roomie what I should do, her thought was, "something crazy... like the most selfish thing you can think of" to which I replied, "well that's all I've been doing Roomie."  Then Court called to say, "better be enjoying the last weekend of freedom!" and I told her I was just planning on sitting in a chair all day. 

Well I guess I COULD go take a shower...  eh, or just keep sitting in this chair. 

OH -- really quick -- if this is my last post before Logan bear, it has been really nice knowing everyone!  Just kidding.  But I have a feeling you won't be hearing from me for a bit.  But don't worry (CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE), Willis will be sending out an email from my Outlook on Tuesday with the news.  We'll be at the hospital Tuesday - Friday....  But hey, who knows - maybe I'll be blogging away from my hospital bed...  stay tuned!

AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment