Saturday, January 22, 2011

Only the Coolest Thing EVER Happened Tonight...

And no, I'm not talking about the 48 contractions I had while out to dinner with some friends....

I'm talking about how we ran into Logan's first doctor at dinner -- THE WHOLE REASON HE IS HERE! 

As soon as he sat down with his [sweet] wife (my old doctor, not Logan) I of course ran right up to their table like a raving lunatic with tears in my eyes, pointing to my belly.  "Oh gosh I'm so sorry to interrupt and I'm sure you get this all the time -- BUT HI DR. VAUGHN!  It's all because of you we are having Logan -- this is Logan -- LOOK!!! [pointing to ginormous belly as if he couldn't see it.]  He's coming a week from Tuesday!!!  Thank you thank you!!!!"  James came up at that point and shook his hand, just as Dr. V was saying "well that's great -- and everything is ok I assume?"  And then I stammered something about him being my hero. 

Dear God.

But seriously, how cool is that?  Full circle I think, considering it's just about go-time for Logan bear and we haven't seen Dr. V since June, just when he was a teeny tiny zygote (Logan, not the doctor) ... all made possible by Dr. V himself!  Well Willis obv had a little something to do with it too... but still.

Love it!

We heart you, Dr. Vaughn!

No comments:

Post a Comment