Friday, January 7, 2011

H O T - M A M A

I feel like I would do really well on a show like "Survivor"

Do you think that when Willis married me, he had any idea that in just 2 short years from then he would be living with THIS?  I was about to take my blood sugar last night and realized what I sight I must be, so asked Willis to take a snapshot.  Just a normal night in the Austin Ali household. 

**WARNING REALLY GROSS PICTURE BELOW**

And here's one from tonight.  ISN'T THIS SICK?  Please disregard my urgent need for a pedi -- I'll go next week.  Willis said it looks to him like a picture that would be in a medical journal as an example of something bad.  And my friend Julie said, "that is not normal swollen Ali...that shit must hurt!!"  I also torture my friend Tyll with pictures like this to prepare her for when she is prego, and tonight her response was, "yup getting a surrogate."  I honestly didn't think it looked THAT bad, but Willis reminded me that I USED to have teeny ankles and that my bone used to really jut out.  Right.

I wonder if I'll be able to fit into my Luccheses ever again.
I'm thinking a big fat no.

I also wonder if Willis was prepared for the things he was going to be hearing out of his wife's mouth on a regular basis.  He wasn't able to go to the doc appointment yesterday b/c he was swamped with work, but I kept him updated so he didn't feel left out:


-----Original Message-----
From: Ali
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:16:50
To: James

I always feel a little cocky after leaving my pee sample in the cuboard if mine is lighter than the others.  Like "I'm more hydrated than THOSE people."

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


25 more days
25 more days
25 more days
25 more days
25 more days
25 more days
25 more days
25 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment