Friday, January 21, 2011

Tit Sippin'

There are several words in the English language that make me extremely bunchy and feel all weak in the butt, and breast happens to be in the top 3 of this list. (MOIST and PANTIES are the other culprits, but I'm not sure which is first.  But now that I think about it, I'd venture to say that BREAST is the winner.)

Anyway, we all know what comes along with babies, and that's BREASTfeeding.  BREAST BREAST BREAST -- EW!  hatred.  No mas. 

So, I'm trying to come up with an alternative name for this  _ _ _ _ _ _ feeding business.  Willis said he thinks it could be called "Tit Sippin' " but I'm not sure I could deal with saying and hearing "tit" 1,000 times a day.  Cath and Aaron suggested "Teating" or "Mammory Munching," but I also can't handle the word "munching."  And "teating" sounds too much like "texting."  Roomie suggested "suckling" but that sort of reminds me of a baby Robin for some reason.  And I don't want to think of Logan as a baby bird.  Logan with a beak!?

Logan's latest ultrasound picture?

"Nursing" might seem like the next logical choice, but I find that word slightly annoying as well because I picture an older woman (no offense, mom) in an old-timey nursing outfit that wears white-ish pantyhose that make a swishing sound when she walks.

This is why the word "nursing" is a no-go.

So this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call a good old fashioned predicament!  Good thing I have a while to figure it out.  WAIT, NO I DON'T!  woot woot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment