Tuesday, January 18, 2011

14 more sleeps.......

Not that I'm around people who ride around in limos and livery cars a lot (or ever), but I find it so obnoxious that when getting out of said cars, they can't even close the door themselves.  I'm referring to Taylor's husband on RHOBH.  And yes, I am WELL AWARE that I am in desperate need of a life.

I'd like to give a shout out to my readers in Slovenia, by the way -- hi Slovenia!  Who are you?  Show yourselves!  Leave Austin Ali a comment!  Germany hasn't checked in in a while, but France was just here a few days ago.  Hi France!  I once saw a man taking a poo in the middle of the street in Paris when I was studying abroad in college, by the way.

Want to see where other Austin Ali readers are from, other than the good ol USofA?  Sure you do:

Canada
Mexico
United Kingdom
India
Slovenia
Italy
Ireland
Germany
Croatia

On a local note, last night Willis and I were talking about his Other Family (golf), and I asked him if he was nervous about not being able to play whenever he wants once Logan bear is here.  Then I said, "well at least the driving range is just right down the street -- you can still do that a lot, right?"  And he said, "that's like telling someone who loves to cook to just stand in a kitchen and chop onions all day, but they can't cook them."  Oh Willis!

Logan, DC, Willis and I are all heading to the hospital to meet Logan's new girlfriend Margot in a little while.  Logan sent Margot some flowers asking her to be his valentine, and she said yes!  He likes the older ladies..................
This time two weeks from now Logan will here.  We are 100% beside ourselves.  I can't look at pictures of babies or see any on TV without crying!

Check out the expiration date!  Logan will basically be in
college by the time this goes bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment