Sunday, January 23, 2011

123456789

 
O.M.G.

 That's 9 more sleeps!  Sophie the Giraffe represents The Big Day.

How sick are you of the countdown!?  Imagine living here.  I'm like Rain Man or a parrot that won't shut up.  "[insert #] more sleeps.  [insert #] more days.  [insert #] more dinners.   I only have to test my blood sugar 32 more times.  This is probably the last time we'll go to brunch without Logan."  ETC. ETC. ETC.  

Check out my niece!  This is Petunia and she lives in Maine now.  Catherine is her mom.  Apparently it has been so cold that she was shrieking when she went outside to pee (and poo) because her poor paws were too cold!  I think the only thing she is missing are legwarmers.  Her sweater is so refined!

It's almost as if she is a table, just waiting for something to
be set on her.

Fun fact:  Willis and Tuner bonded right off the bat when they first met six years ago.  She had eaten some sort of toy and was trying to poo out the stuffing, so Willis had to, er, help her along using some leaves.  He is convinced that she looks at him differently -- like in a loving way.  And I think that was the moment I knew I loved Willis.  We were semi-hammered in the South End when this happened, if I recall.  2004. 


So excited about her new kicks. 

And check out more pics of the snow fort!  Photos courtesy of Aaron -- soon to be Uncle Aaron.


MY PAWS ARE COLD!  ARRRR RRRR ARRRR!!!!!!

Such good light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment