Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thirsty Thursday... Oh, wait

Geez, it's already Thursday!?  What the hell have I been doing this week?  Other than waking up at 5am, unable to go back to sleep?

Well I know ONE thing I have done -- and it's Big Exciting News -- but I'll post about that later (don't.feel.like.downloading.pictures.off.of.big.camera).

I think I'm going to just start randomly replying to people's posts on Facebook -- specifically the "friends" I have who I haven't spoken to in years, and likely wouldn't recognize on the street if I saw them now.  For example, "Happy Birthday to my AMAZING husband!!!!!  I love you so much!!!!!" would get a reply from me, "You too, sweetie."  And how about the, "Does anyone want to watch the kids on Sunday night?" from some chick I went to high school with who now lives in North Carolina would get a reply from me, "sure, but I'm only free until 9:30p." 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE CHAIN?  At this time in 26 days we'll be an hour away from meeting Logan!!!!  It's in the books.... for 9am!  I think it's important you know this so that you can coordinate your flower, chocolate and gift deliveries accordingly.

Little Willis is wearing the "Full Term Hat"...
meaning if Logan comes on that day or any day after,
he's a full blown, for real baby! 
Oh and we pull from the left so that's like NO TIME AT ALL.

I also wanted to share a picture of the sweet hand braces I'm sporting now due to the heinous carpal tunnel that has appeared out of nowhere.  I might win the award for Biggest Complainer and/or Drama Queen in Texas, but I'm not making this shit up.  WTF? 


Willis is still sleeping and I'm wondering if I should wake him up since I made him bacon.............

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment