Monday, November 28, 2011

Homicide

Last night after Willis and I had dinner, my face immediately turned magenta and started feeling really hot and all tight.  Like I was having some sort of reaction.

me: "Willis!  Do you see my face?  Why is it all red?  ohmygod I think I'm having some sort of an allergic reaction!"
Willis:  "It definitely looks red.  Do you have a fever?"
me:  "No.  Did you put something in the food to try and poison me?  I have a small child you know."
Willis:  "Nope.  And I didn't use any ingredients that we haven't had before.  Weird."  [totally NOT concerned] 
me:  "What if my throat starts to close?  Do you have a plan?  I won't joke around like it is closing or something because this is serious.  Will you just call 911 or try and drive me to the hospital?  What will you do with Logan, let him sleep or take the time to put him in his carseat??!  There might not be time."
Willis:  "I'll just call 911."

[30 minutes passes, and my face is still on fire and bright red]

me:  "Are you sitting there wondering why I'm not dead yet?  Like why whatever you put in my food didn't work??"
Willis:  "nope."

HEY WILLIS -- I'M STILL HEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment