Friday, February 3, 2012

GOT MILK?

Apologies for the super cheese title... but I'm SO WELL RESTED THAT MY MIND IS STILL TAKING A WHILE TO WAKE UP YOU SEE BECAUSE MY TODDLER SLEPT UNTIL 7:40AM TODAY.*

In other news, today Logan said his first words!  It was a phrase, really:  "Boobs?  Who needs boobs?  Whole milk is where it's AT!"


peace out boobs, this milk stuff is DELICIOUS!  moooooooooo

We have also learned that Logan loves when you sing "Happy Birthday" to him.  So, any time he is getting bunchy, I bust it out.  He's currently fussing in his crib, and I just started singing it to him through the camera/monitor (super creep).  Here is what happened:


"Haaaapy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!"

"WHAAA THE FUUUUH?"

And last but not least:


"I don't know who that baby is, but he's really handsome."


*now that I said that, he will be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow at 5am.  Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment