Tuesday, February 14, 2012

why oh why...follow up due to fan inquiry

After getting a BBM* from my dear friend Kari
that's Kari

regarding my post from last night, I thought that I would shed a bit more light on the cutting of hair situation.

Please see my luscious locks before:


pay no mind to the F-ARM I have going on in this picture.
rockin' the side pony up-do.  It was LONG you guys.  LONG.
 RIGHT after:


I sent this pic to Cath and she called immediately:
"Do we have a Brittney situation on our hands? 
What the hell is going on in Texas?"
"No!  I swear I'm not crazy again.  I just needed a damn haircut!"
After a blow-dry:

Great.  This hair means I really AM a frumpy, overweight 30-something Mom.
 I went to a "stylist" to have her "fix" it, and she made it WORSE.  So, about a month later I went to ANOTHER place (the one Willis goes to, where it costs like $578 just to sit in the seat) and she had to cut off another 2ish inches just to get it to grow back right.  It's a nightmare.  I'm never cutting my hair AGAINNNNN.  Really, I'm not.



*BBMs {abbr}:  "you CUT your own hair?!  OMG I can't even imagine!  I cut my own bangs when I was 6 and it scarred me for life...  I can't even deal... How did this not get communicated sooner???

No comments:

Post a Comment