Thursday, July 26, 2012

hello

Can you believe I'm back after not even a whole month??  I do this for you.

I thought I'd share a pic of Logie's macaroni hair from dinner last night:

everyone can feel a little safer now -- Superman is here.

(I think I'm single-handedly trying to eat at every last restaurant in Austin before we depart, which isn't good for my cottage cheese arms.)

So we FINALLY did our wills last week (morbid alert!) and when I was filling it out it asked something along the lines of, "do you have any final words or wishes?"  ummm.... do I?  I thought about writing, "peace out, homies" but thought that might be too casual...?  What the hell else are you supposed to write?  "It's been real."  So I left it blank.  But maybe that's even worse?  Gonna go stew on this now......

No comments:

Post a Comment