Saturday, July 21, 2012

Logie and Margot

I know I'm the world's worst blogger ever. SO SUE ME.

Check out Logie and Margot after dinner, where we had to make a quick getaway from the restaurant because Logan was doing his new screeching routine.  It's really quite remarkable.  Every time he starts it up, I immediately think of this scene from Splash.

Anyway, I digress.

Look how cute these lil buggers are!  Logie is demonstrating his new screech in the very beginning.  Also notice how Margot busts out "see you later" just like it's no big thing.

My heart breaks every time I think about having to leave this fam.*  Now I have the sads.  :(



*in case you've been living under a rock and haven't gotten the memo, we're moving back to Boston! More on that later...and by later I mean never since I don't blog anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment