Saturday, June 16, 2012

HELLO!?

Are you there?  Where have you been???  I've been looking all over for you.

I've missed you.

What's been going on with me, you ask?  Well, remember when I was joking and told you I was prego?

Well it turns out, I WAS.

OMG.


I was as astonished as I would've been had this shown up at my house:
So, I've been doing a lot of this:



And this is what I look like most days:


But, at least Logan doesn't really seem to notice:



We are obviously beyond excited (this happened once I allowed myself to stop hyperventilating into a brown paper bag), and baby is already scheduled to make his/her* arrival on the morning of December 17th.  Merry Christmas, Logie, Santa brought you a wild animal!!


*the ultrasound tech guessed last week that is was a GIRL!  OMG xs 1,00000!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment