Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunchy McBuncherson

The other day I told Willis that I was going to go change into my PJs... to which he answered, "those aren't your PJs?"  I'm lookin' good, baby, good!!  For example:

I look like I have a VERY bad illness of some sort.

OK -- and can we talk about Logan's hairline?  How cute is that?!  He's all bald except for a few patches in the back.  He has also started doing this really funny burrowing-his-head-type thing into your chest when he sleeps while making a throaty grunting noise -- like he just can't take it anymore. 

I hear ya, buddy. 

And in case you were holding out on ordering Logan Bear's gift until after you found out his nicknames for the monogram design, here they are (in no particular order):

(1.)  Fussy McFusserson
(2.)  Bunchy McBuncherson
(3.)  Fussy Pants
(4.)  Party Pooper
(5.)  The General (this is interchangeable with The President, The Boss [not to be confused with Bruce Springsteen], etc.  You get the drift)

and last but not least, my personal favorite...

(6.)  Butthead*

*ok, this one might seem a little mean -- but he doesn't understand English yet (or any language for that matter), so when you say it in a really nice, high pitched baby voice, he thinks it is a term of endearment.

 
He loves his daddy.  LOOK.AT.THAT.HAIR...
...and the state of my living room -- Dear God!

Before I take off for my evening slumber (9pm-midnight), here's one last pic of my special boy:

I MEAN HAVE YOU EVER?!?!????  ME EITHER.  L.O.V.E.  H.I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment