Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Chair

Logan is two months old today!  I can't really remember what has happened over the last 60 days, and I think that's with good reason.  Seriously.  I tried to remember last week and really couldn't -- it just all kind of blends together.

Our latest activity is Logan's refusal to sleep in a crib, even for a few minutes.  Which means if I want to get ANY sleep, I give in and let him sleep on me, in The Chair.  Last night this went on from 11:30pm until morning. 

Austin Ali readers, meet The Chair:

See that nice crib to the right?  Collecting dust.
There are granola bars in that basket on the bookshelf
for when Logan Bear holds me hostage. 
Sometimes I eat like 4 at a time as a meal.

Here.  Look a little closer.  We bought this chair about 3 months ago (yes it was new), and it already looks like some old man (no offense, Dad) has spent 77 of his 80 years on this earth swass-ing it up. 

eeew

To be clear, I don't have swass.  At least right now I don't.  I guess it looks that way from all of the rocking and shh-shhhh-it's-ok-ing it's been getting...??


Want to hear something funny?  I sent Kari a recording of Logan crying, and she tried to save it as the ringtone for when I call her (which I never do anymore).  Well, she accidentally set for when ANYONE calls her.  So, Logan is wailing away in Boston several times a day. 

And as some of you know, I also like to send around pictures of Logan Bear doing this:


I sent a few to Kari over the weekend, and her BBM response was this:

Kari:  "OMG.  All the pix add up to a lot of questions?"
Me:  "Yeah?  What questions?"
Kari, two days later:  "Haha, I was hammered when I wrote that.  I don't even know what it means."

HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment