Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hiatus

Instead of just leaving you high and dry, I thought I'd give you a head's up that I REALLY don't think I'm going to have time for Austin Ali for the next month or so. 

Poor Logie ended up having to get a little harness to treat his little hips because of how he was in the WOMB. And he is not a happy camper about it, and I can't blame him.  Poor baby can't move his legs down in it, and he can really only be on his back or his stomach.  I can't really put him down anywhere either without him crying. 

Forget sleeping. 

He has to wear it for 23 hours a day for a month, and then we will reevaluate and hopefully get to go down to 12 hours a day. 

Not posting a picture of him in it, but here is what he looks like in it, and it breaks my heart. 


So I just wanted to say a brief see-you-in-a-month-or-so when this is all hopefully behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment