Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Musical Food

Sorry I ate those beans for dinner the other night, Logie. 

Maybe that's a little TMI, but what's an Austin Ali post without something to make everyone feel just a little on the uncomfortable side?  I get that not everyone (ie. NOBODY) wants to hear about your kid's poop and/or gas habits, but boy do I love a little #2 talk.  In fact, a few weeks ago I emailed Lizum and said, "please please PLEASE can I send you a picture of Logan's diaper from just now????"  And she replied, "no. If I wanted to see dirty diapers, I'd have a kid." Which I thought was brilliant. 

MISS ME??? 

We are moving in the right direction in the hip department.  Unfortunately we didn't get to go down to just 12 hours a day yet, but I'll take the 6 we were given.  He was the happiest I have EVER seen him yesterday when we had it off, which was so great to see and also heartbreaking at the same time.


Who, me?  Need a nap?  Nah.  Thanks though.
Um HELLO CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't worry, Logan still has arms.  They are just all swaddled up in his sleep sack so he doesn't accidentally rip his eyes out in his sleep like he's been trying to do lately.  He'll pretend fuss at night and when I go up to his crib, he sees me and then busts out this huge grin... one that says, "suckeeer!!!!" 

Look at him without his harness!!!!  It was like a different baby arrived at my house yesterday after I ripped it off after his ultrasound appointment.  He had grown so much! 

14 weeks!  WTF.
For context, here are two more pictures with Lil Willis, good old steady eddy that he is:

omg.
And another:

he was rolling all around in this one. 

Where are the two month pictures, you ask?  Still on The Good Camera.  I'll probably download those after Logie's 3rd birthday party.

I've missed you guys!  See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment