Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rihanna

I think I'd rather listen to Logan scream and cry while in the process of working on a massive Hershey roadway diaper (think: amplified wet whoopie cushion) than have to listen to another Rihanna song.  Actually, no, I don't think I'd rather do that - I KNOW.

That is all.
OH WAIT no it's not -- WE GOT THE HOUSE! 

Everything is set on our end; now time for the inspection tomorrow.  If these people are anything like they were during the contract negotiations, I think we are in for a real treat.

I imagine it could go something like this:

Us:  "Hi, the inspector found out your house is sinking... do you think you could maybe pay someone to fix it before we move in with our precious baby who just moved up to size 2 diapers?" (I am obsessed with the fact that my baby has outgrown both newborn AND size 1 diapers FYI)
Them:  "No."
Us:  "Oh ok.  Termites are also eating your house -- can you get Terminex out to do a treatment?  We'll set it up and everything, but you should probably pay for it since it's still your house and all."
Them:  "No."
Us:  "Oh ok."
Us:  "Are you planning on replacing the garage door that looks as though it's been assaulted?"
Them:  "No."
Us:  "Great, thanks."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house! If the owners give you a hard time with the inspection, just leave one of Loggie's Hersey surprises on their doorstep from 'Good Girl Gone Bad.'

    ReplyDelete