Thursday, May 12, 2011

omg.

ANXIOUSLY
.AWAITING.
.A.
.RESPONSE.
.TO.
.OUR.
.OFFER.
.ON.
.A.
.NEW.
.HOUSE.

I might stick a toothpick in my eye just to have something to take my mind off of this.  Or, if I can't muster up the courage, I'm quite certain that our realtor would take great pleasure in doing so herself because I am so annoying. 

Example:

6:05am [EMAIL to her in response to an email I received overnight with a suggestion]: "Good idea, you're the best!"  At least I'm complimentary, right?

THOUGHT PROCESS EVERY SECOND FOLLOWING EMAIL:

waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting why has she not responded??waiting waiting waiting waiting very impatiently, why has she not responded??  ISN'T EVERYONE UP WORKING AT 6:05AM?! 

8:02am [TEXT to her because I just cannot wait any longer]:  "Good morning!  I sent you an email re. the offer - just making sure you received it!" 

I know full well she received the email, by the way.  

8:39am [RIIIIING RIIIIIING!]:  "oh HI!  It's Ali.  Oh did I wake you up?"

I love you, Mr. House.

No comments:

Post a Comment