Wednesday, December 21, 2011

baby

Please forgive the formatting as I'm on le ipad... but I would like to take a moment to share what a week is like in the Austin Ali house in terms of le bebe #2 discussion. WHY DO I KEEP SAYING LE!? tool alert!

MONDAY: "why the hell would we think about EVER having another baby? People who have more than one kid are insane."

TUESDAY: "omg! Did you see the picture of Whitney's sweet new baby? omg he's so cute, and look at Elliott all cute and big-brotherly like next to him. We need to have another one like now. In fact, why aren't I pregnant?!"

WEDNESDAY: "How do people who are pregnant keep UP with babies who are crawling all over tarnation?  HOW DO THEY DO IT?! what the fVck we are never having another kid."

THURSDAY: "you're PREGNANT!!!???" (wouldn't you like to know WHO!!!!! not tellinnnnnnnnggggg) [insert envy feelings here]

FRIDAY: "I'm so happy to be able to drink wine again. I'm not getting preg for another 3 years AT LEAST."

SATURDAY: "oh, look at these little feet in Logan's home videos, ohmygod, where is the time going, ohmygod, I need another baby, ohmygod."

SUNDAY: "I have a girls weekend coming up in March, and if that gets ruined by me being preg, someone's gonna get HURT."

No comments:

Post a Comment