Tuesday, December 6, 2011

oh hello.

We have returned from California (did you even KNOW I was in California!?  I feel like we don't even communicate anymore) and I will be delighted to share details of our trip once I am not completely traumatized from the flight home. ::cough cough LOGAN SCREAMED FOR HALF THE FLIGHT cough cough:: 

Oh and Patty the flight attendant, you can kiss THIS:


this is for you, Patty.  Sitting in a "no cry zone" my gnome ASS! 

  Until then, can we talk about how big this baby is getting?!   WTF. 

I'm sorry, who are you?  Have you seen my baby, Logan? 

Tonight he discovered the Christmas Tree.  I swear he understands English.  I swear.  Because I had JUST said to Willis, "dude*, can you believe he hasn't started f*cking with the tree yet, or at least his presents?"  And then just like that, he crawled over and started going to town.  Mimi and Pops sent a few more goodies, so maybe he was interested in his new loot. 





 



And here he is in action, futzing with the tree:



 It's our 3rd wedding anniversary tonight!  So we shall drink wine and eat pork.

BYE!

*so hot and heavy in this house.  brown chicken brown cowwwwww. 

No comments:

Post a Comment