Thursday, March 8, 2012

My husband is a big man

OK I know I've been MIA.  I know.  ARE YOU AWARE THAT HAVING A 13 MONTH OLD MAKES YOU CRAZY BUSY?  Well, it does.

Moving right along.

Logie and I returned from HEB today to find our bug guy spraying his [highly toxic] "organic" liquid all around the garage doors.  My first thought was, "shit.  Now we are going to subtract 5 years off of our lives just by driving in the garage" as I held my breath.  Then my next thought was, "shit.  Now this strange man knows that I'm home alone with a BABY."

And this guy was a freak.  I mean, he was nice enough, but I immediately got a giant case of The Willies.  WILL-IES.  Not Willis.  Willies.  

After a few friendly "oh hellos" I walked past this random man who was now standing in my garage and deposited Logie in his playpen then headed back out to the garage to grab the groceries.  Bug Guy was busy installing hidden cameras all over my garage putting glue traps around and was milling about, so I said, "yuck, bugs.  It's so funny -- my husband is so afraid of bugs.  And you totally wouldn't think he would be, because he is this REALLY BIG guy.  Like this big, huge tough guy being terrified of spiders and scorpions just doesn't seem right, does it?  heh heh.  Well, he's about to be home for lunch so I better go make his sandwich.  Thanks again.  Oh, I need to wait until the garage is closed so I can SET THE ALARM, ok?"

No comments:

Post a Comment