Monday, June 6, 2011

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Logie had a fantastic result from his little hip xrays today!  They are FIXED [furiously knocking on wood]!  And yes, I realize the title of this entry is super cheeseball, but I'm allowed to be cheesy and all pun-intended when it comes to my kid.  When I start wearing stonewashed mom jeans that make my ass look wide and flat is when you can call in the reinforcements... Wait, but aren't stonewashes coming back in?  Shit, it's already happening. 

I have the xray pic of Logie's teeny hips hanging on the fridge, like he brought home his first A+ report card.  We are so happy. 

AAAND his onesie was a hit with Dr. Kahn and his assistant.  Except...

Dr. Kahn for president!!!!!

...the K-A-H started kind of coming off this morning where Logie drooled on it before his appointment, but it wasn't anything that a little super glue couldn't fix.  I was pretty tired from being woken up 847 times in the middle of the night and was about to just super glue the letters back on the onesie while Loges was in it, but thankfully realized at the last second that was probably not the best idea.  (By the end of the appointment the lettering was just about disintegrated from drool, Logie's new hitting-himself-over-and-over-routine, and general infant-type movement.  AHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!  General infant-type movement?  WTF is that?   

Anyway, can we talk about the fact that we are moving and also having a garage sale in less than a month?  I haven't started doing ANYTHING.  And Willis brought up a good point when he said, "we don't really have any tables for a garage sale..." to which I answered, "it's ok, we'll just put everything on the garage floor."  It's gonna be a TOTAL flop.  We also need to buy a fridge, washer and dryer, big ass area rug, desk, you-name-it-we-need-it.  We also need to paint Logie's room considering it's purple and girly (who wants to put money on the fact that he'll be living in a purple room for the next year?).  Oh and we're going out of town the weekend before we are moving which also happens to be 4th of July weekend.  When is this going to all happen?  Who's gonna do it for me?  I need an assistant.  Since I'm so busy.  Sitting here in my PJs, on the internet while Bunchy McBuncherson sleeps in his swing. 

In researching movers, I came across this picture:

Naturally, I called them to give me a quote.  I mean someone who gets this creative with their marketing?  You're hired!  Reminds me of good 'ol Roger Cleaner.

In closing, can we talk about what a complete douchecanoe this guy is please?  (you likey the d/c usage?)

From: CNN Breaking News [mailto:BreakingNews@mail.cnn.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 3:37 PM
To: textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com
Subject: CNN Breaking News

Rep. Anthony Weiner apologized for falsely claiming that his Twitter account had been hacked after a lewd photo showed up over Memorial Day weekend.
The New York Democrat admitted to having engaged in "several inappropriate relationships" with women he met online though never in person, but said he was not resigning.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH POLITICIANS?  AND PS, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU IN YOUR TIDY WHITIE (GRAY) UNDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment