Thursday, June 2, 2011

Writer's block

Precious baby Logan is sleeping in his swing at the moment, so I thought I'd take a minute to do a little Austin Ali-ing!  The problem is, I know that I only have a few minutes so I'm feeling all this pressure and I'm not sure what to write about. 

Do I write about:

- The fact that my left boob is INSANELY larger than my right?  Like so much different, that even old ladies who aren't wearing their glasses and who have never seen my boobs would immediately notice, and probably point and say "wow, her boobs are two completely different sizes." ?  (No offense, Mom.)  All of the people I emailed the picture of my boobs to yesterday could tell, too, which one was bigger.  Don't worry, I was wearing a cami.

- How the other day, as I was eating around my 48th black bean Gardenburger, I was pondering why Logie bear had been so gassy?  "Gee, I wonder why my baby is SO gassy [simultaneously eating a million ground up beans]."  DON'T YOU LOVE HEARING ABOUT GAS!??????????????????? 

- Or maybe I should write about how poor Logie bear was up ALL NIGHT last night because he was uncomfy from his shots, and Sox was HOWLING outside of his nursery [ghetto screen] door.  Loges finally went to sleep (for 8.2 seconds), and it's almost like Soxy knew -- so he started howling even louder, and then pawing on the door.  I got up and just closed the door right in his little cute cat face.  Can you believe??  A year ago I NEVER would have done such a cold, heartless thing to my first baby, but a girl's gotta sleep........  peace out, Sox.

- Or maybe I'll just post pictures of THE MOST PRECIOUS BABY IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM:

hi precious baby!  your mom is HOT.  what did she do to her hair?
oh, not wash it?  that's it. 

I mean, really?

Precious baby, I'm sorry that this insanely precious picture
is overshadowed by the fact that the chair in which you are sitting
looks like it was swassed all over.
 Baby stirring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment