Thursday, June 23, 2011

Logan, CIO

No, Logie didn't get a promotion.  That stands for what's about to happen in our house, once we move into it.  CRY IT OUT* LITTLE BUDDY. 

Before Logan arrived on this Earth, I would always skip over the "Sleep" sections in the infant care books I was reading.  "How hard could sleep BE for a BABY?"  I thought.  "What's the big deal?  I'll figure it out later."  "Geez, people sure talk about SLEEP a lot."

I want to be very clear about something right now: I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. 

We are currently in the thresholds of sleep HELL. 

I won't even go into what's been going on in our house from the hours of midnight-5am (those hours used to be a LOT more fun BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW TOTALLY KIDDING DAD), but it's not pretty.  The words "circus" "chaos" and "merry-go-round" all come to mind.

FML.

That's why Logan and I are about to take a field trip to the bookstore to pick up Dr. Ferber's CRY IT OUT book.  This book is so special, I'm not just downloading it on the Kindle because I plan on highlighting, flagging, making notes, you name it.

*I'll never go through with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment