Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take 2

I've been terrified of jinxing the new house, which is why I haven't posted any pics...  well, I'm feeling like living on the edge today.  Do you want a sneak peek?  Sure you do!  It is a COMPLETELY different feel than Rat Castle, and while it doesn't have my fave brick floors in the kitchen, it has 2 more rooms for Logan's Crap.  AND it's 15 years newer.  AND...drumroll please...THERE ARE NO RATS!  I am so excited!  I'll post more of the bedrooms/Logan's rooms when we move in.  Or wait -- is it kind of creepers to post pics of your bedroom online?  I mean not creepers for me, but creepers that some perv could be looking at pics of my bed?

Here she is!
I'm going to put hanging flower baskets on the porch, and
also some Adirondack chairs.  This will likely happen in 2017.

Hello cabinets!  I have missed you.

Don't worry, that little door isn't for Logan.

I kind of want to do Logan's nursery in a Bohemian theme.  To be clear, I am not even sure what that means, and I can't find any pictures online for what I want because it doesn't exist.  I'm sure it's going to go great.  And by great, I mean it will have no theme whatsoever.  Here's what Loges thinks about that:


"you wanna do WHAAAA?"

Now I'm just going to sit in this chair for a while and stare at my precious baby while he sleeps in his swing.  And yes, it is not even 8:30am and my kid is taking a nap.  Because he's been up that long.  Thanks. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment