Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dinner

This housewife thing is really going well.  Tonight I made a delicious beef stroganoff in the crockpot.

Here is what I had in mind:



As you can see, mine turned out just like the picture. 


Notice how similar it looks on the plate: 


Willis said, "mmm.  homogeneous."  Thanks, Willis.  You can totally hear him chowing down on his cesar salad, btw. 

Willis also demanded that I save the specimen for leftovers [saint husband alert!].  As I was slapping it in the Pyrex*, he found a little gem from the side of the crockpot that he wanted to make sure didn't get tossed:

"that's the best part."  Personally I think it resembles a
scorpoion or some sort of exoskeleton or maybe even a turd?

sick.

*Tuppe's gonna kill you guys, you should totally switch to glass storage YESTERDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment