Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Recent Correspondence


From: Austin Ali
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:46 AM
To: 'info@vansfoods.com'
Subject: Organics Blueberry

Hello,

We eat your waffles a lot, so I thought you would like to know that this is the second time I have encountered waffles that look like bites have been taken out of them right out of the box.  Below is the waffle information, and attached you will find a picture.

Organics Blueberry with vitamin boost
Lot: 2382426411A3
Sku: 8994730217

I also submitted a comment on your website.

Thank you,
Austin Ali 



From: Van's Natural Foods [mailto:info@vansfoods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:13 PM
To: Austin Ali

Subject: RE: Organics Blueberry

Dear Austin Ali,
Thank you so much for contacting us at Van’s Foods, and writing about your recent experience with our product. I would like to assure you that I’ve sent your feedback to Quality Control and Product Development. Please be assured that we work hard to deliver you the best product we can and we hope you’ll continue to be a valued Van’s customer. In any case, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you reply back with your address, I would be happy to mail you a replacement coupon.

Very best,  The Team at Van's     www.vansfoods.com
 


And wouldn't you know I SURE DID reply back with my address.  Anyone want to take a wild guess at what was sitting in my mailbox this afternoon?  Anyone?

how can you NOT love a waffle company that has
THEIR OWN WAFFLE STATIONERY?

You guessed it!  One might say I'm high maintenance, or maybe even a little... bored. 

But, I'll be eating free waffles for the next month.  Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment