Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It WORKED!

No, I'm not talking about the new robot I put together.  Or the new slideshow I completed for Logan's birthday (omgit'sthecutestthingyou'lleverseeinyourwholelifeomgjustwaityoumightdie).

I'm talking about...

DINNER!


I COOKED A DINNER THAT DIDN'T SUCK!


yes, I ROASTED asparagus.  yep.  I just ROASTED them.  no prob.
you know, for this recipe I was following.  It was only 1 part of all the steps.
oh and we really need to redo that contractor backsplash like NOW. 
It was this really complicated pasta meal I found on Pinterest.  OK, maybe it's not THAT complicated but I had to do a REDUCTION.  Even Willis said, "is this your first sauce reduction?  That's like stage 2 at least of cooking."  Well said, Willis.  Well said.  Maybe you'll even get lucky tonight for saying that.  OMG DAD / POPS TOTALLY KIDDDDDINGGGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment