Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Logan's Billboard: Update

It was a hit!

aw mom, I sure am cute.

who's THAT handsome devil!?

It almost ended up being a total disaster because there was one little part on the top that I just HAD to mess with because it didn't look even.  It was taunting me.  So I started cutting.  And Xacto-knifing.  And cutting some more.  It started looking like total shit so I ended up at Michael's framing counter to have them fix it with their big cutting machines.  For the bargain price of ZERO DOLLAHS!  woot woot!


don't do this if you decide to make a billboard of your child...
this free hand cutting business.
One more tip........

once you are done, don't leave the hammer in the crib for your husband
to find when he is putting your baby down for his afternoon nap.
BAD MOM ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment