Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Logan's Billboard

I'm sure you all have seen this floating around the internet crack den Pinterest -- the "how to make a giant picture for cheap."  

WELL, AUSTIN ALI DECIDED TO GIVE IT A WHIRL.  I totally did it THIS MORNING.  And Logan is still napping.  That's how easy it was.  OK fine, Willis put Logie down for his nap while I was at Staples because he could tell I had a bee in my bonnet, but you get the drift.

Wanna see how it turned out?  Sure you do.  I'd give it a B-.  Only because I f'd up a few things.

I will just tell the story in pictures because I'm too tired to type.  Oh, and one thing I changed about the process was buying a black board so you don't have to involve paint.  Lady, THEY MAKE BLACK BOARDS FOR A REASON.   


Jessica coined it "Logan's Billboard."
Please see the flips to your left to truly understand the mammoth scale.

Sox is so annoying

cutting

still annoying.....

this is a recreation of what happened in the garage because I was too
worried about getting asphyxiated to stick around to take pics

done.  no, it is not correctly lined up on the board.
it's like 1/2 an inch off longways.  whatevs, I'm over it.
and it's not the highest quality item out there, but for $6!?
I'll take it.

I'll post the FINAL FINAL version hanging over The Dictator's  Logan's crib when he gets up.  Because he's still sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment