Thursday, September 23, 2010

Millie has a Willie!

It's true!  Baby Kilham can no longer be called Millie.... since HE has a WILLIE!  I think I am still in shock but we are obviously ecstatic.

Here's how it all went down:
We are in the ultrasound tech's office, and gave her the green light to go ahead and hunt for the gender.  In the beginning I said, "oh, I already know it's a girl.  We call her Millie."  You know, really setting the stage for something like this to happen. 

About 10 minutes in, up on the screen pops his little legs, with a little (er, I mean nicely sized) SOMETHING in the middle!  Just as clear as day - staring right at us.  "heeey there" - sort of taunting us even. 

me/James:  "Is that a...!?" 
nice older ultrasound tech lady:  "Looks like Millie... IS A BILLY!!!!"


Here is a shot of The Willie from the bottom looking up.  His little legs are on the sides (yes, he has feet - I asked - they just look like stumps because the feet are bent up) and The Willie is in the middle. 

Hooray for boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. So incredible...Ben mentioned that they look like frog legs! I also asked about the feet myself. Great story! Love the blog...

    ReplyDelete