Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prego Dreams

As it turns out, when you're pregnant, you have really weird dreams.  I had always heard this, but didn't realize just how weird until one of my naps last week.

Speaking of naps:  Since my "retirement," I have lots of time on my hands, so am reading no less than 12 prego/childcare/nursing books all at the same time.  I am in information overload. 

I am hoping it is for this reason that I had a vivid dream I was breastfeeding my cat.

I was in the car, being driven around (per usual) by who I assume is Willis.  I was so happy that little Millie was really "latching on" and that everything was going well.  But I looked down, and instead of Millie, it was Sox!!!  I remember thinking in my dream, "well this doesn't seem right" - but I just went with it.


I never thought that I could feel awkward around an animal until now....

No comments:

Post a Comment