Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ah!

um, ok.  I know I have been ignoring you, but I do not have a single second to myself*!  Keeping up with a crawling baby is BY FAR the most exhausting thing I have ever done.  Granted, I wouldn't venture to say I'm the most... ACTIVE lady out there, but GEEZ-US people.  This is crazy! 

And thank goodness I decided to at least cover the outlets considering this is what I just turned around to:

hmm.
What's this? 
I'll just shove my tiny, wet fingers in those little slats to find out.

And now each time I try and put him in the shady Craigslist bouncer so that I can at least go pee clean the kitchen, he does the splits.  Like this:

get in my bouncer?  nope, not gonna do it.

The other day I got a summons from the court!  Well in reality it was just for jury duty, but I still got all nervous and sweaty-palmed opening the envelope.  I hopped online to try and find a way to weasel out of it (HELLO, I STILL BREASTFEED MY BABY PEOPLE), and it turns out it wasn't that hard.  I just had to answer a series of questions about my life.

The following question made me pause for a moment. 

huh.  Interesting you should ask.  See...

If you consider dancing around for half the day trying to keep an 8.5 month old baby constantly laughing to a never ending loop of the "Humpty Who?!" playlist in dirty yoga clothes unshowered and with day-old mascara under your eyes "of sound mind,"  then sure, mark me down as a YES.

Then the next one really got me thinking.  See, I started to feel all high and mighty that I could answer "yes" to of sound mind, but then they asked how often I cared for my child....


Dear God, I do this ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!?  I never really realized it until you put it so clearly in black and white there.  Shit, this might actually send me over the edge now that you put it THAT way, Travis county court.  Thanks a lot.

Speaking of shit, I walked in to the TV room the other day to set up Logie's play area, and saw this:

what the fuck IS that!? 

Peace out!


*total drama alert

No comments:

Post a Comment