Friday, October 14, 2011

Crazy Cat Sitter: UPDATE #3

This woman is WHACK.

She contacted me the day we were leaving for Boston (we had a new, stable cat sitter to watch the kitties who was rec'd by a friend who is very normal, fyi). 

She thought she was cat sitting for us again. I haven't talked to this lady since I asked her to leave my house over a month ago.

Email from Tam:  "Hi!  I'm excited about going to play with the kitties!  I'll send you a text when I get there.  Tam" 

My heart sank. 

I called her immediately and she picked right up, obviously under the influence of something.

me:  "TAM.  Why are you coming to my house?  We don't need you to come over.  Your job with us was done over a month ago."  And she said, "OHHHHH!!!!  It's not Septemberrrrrr."  "Right Tam.  It's October.  Do not come to my house."  "OOOOOHHHHH I'm sooooo glad you called.  I was sitting here wondering why I didn't have a key to your house [SLURRING SPEECH]." 

THEN she called me BACK to say "wow you must think I'm really weird." And started talking all of this gibberish about binders and what not, then said "did you get my card?"  "no, Tam, I didn't get your card." 

This is what she was talking about.  It was sitting in my mailbox:


HUH!?

MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment