Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Miss me?

I'm baaaack! We had a delightful trip to Boston and Logie got to see and meet so many people! It was a whirlwind trip and we are still recovering. In case you were wondering, I'm posting this from my NEW IPAD AND KEYBOARD that Willis and Logie got me for my bday! showoff alert!

I'll post pics of our trip when I have the energy to get off the sofa, but a few highlights include (aside from the obvious fabulosity of meeting his family, my former coworkers and our friends):

- Logie's refusal to sleep in the hotel pack n play the first night and being wheeled around the lobby of the hotel at 3am... then the only thing that worked was tricking him into thinking he was in the pnp to just play with his remote (that yes I brought from home, pat on the back, major mom points)
- Logie's induction into the mile-poop-club (not one but two heinously stinky loaded diapers)
- Almost missing our flight home and using Logie as an excuse to jump an hour long security line, much to the dismay of everyone around us ("excuse us, sorry, we are following that man in the jet blue uniform, excuse us" as I wheeled logie's stroller over just about everyone's foot in line)
- Me stepping in amniotic fluid because Liz went into labor with BABY LUCY the night before we left -- NEW BABY ALERT WE ARE sooooo exciiiiiittttteeeed we can hardly contain ourselves... and yes, we witnessed her in labor for hooooours at home and it was w-i-l-d
- Eavesdropping on a conversation on the airplane that the reason why the lady was going back to Austin from Boston with her 17 month old was because she was COURT ORDERED to be there,
- And much, much more.

nap time!

ps dear willis we need to return this ipad keyboard because it won't let me type a capital s and every time I try to do a capital d it saves this as a draft

No comments:

Post a Comment