Sunday, October 30, 2011

Herding Babies

Had a fabulous time at our Halloween party!  I will upload more pics later, but these are just too hilarious not to show right off the bat.  And yes, we had a baby bat, 'til she got NEKKY!  Love you Annie!  Dove, we missed you and your mama -- hope your cough gets better soon. :(

I swear Lauren thinks I'm a terrible mom.
"Ali! he's gonna fly off the couch!"

Eve, using Gracie's wand.  Wait, where's Gracie?!

I think this is the only shot that has everyone.  Wait, where's Gracie?
Nope, not a single shot with everyone.

uh oh, where's the bee going?

nice ass shot, Nathan.  Sorry.

Couch, east side.

bee?  what bee?  I didn't see a bee.
mr. octopus is just hanging out with his paci, sans octupus costume.
picture time over.  According to Lily, anyway.
hey ladies, where you goin'? 
It's cool, I'll just hang here with my cat Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment