Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sheila Girl

This afternoon I received the following email response from Sheila Girl, who is evidently Psychic Tara's... alter ego.
______________________________________
From: sheila girl
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: Austin Ali
Subject: Re: Halloween Party Booking -- October 30th 4-6pm



Hi Its Tara ..And Thank you For Hiring Me Sure Im Coming To Your Partie

Thank You Tara Im So Excited To Come The Readings I Will Be Dion Is Palm 10.00 & Tarotcards 20.00 Cash only up to 2hours anything beyond that it will 100 per hour


______________________________________

huh?

I asked Willis if we should be scared, and he said, "nah. I mean, what do you expect?" Good point, Willis.

I can't wait to set up her little area. I'm going to put up a room divider screen, and hang a spooky, psychic-looking sign that says "Tarot Card readings by Tara.  Enter at your own Risk!" Because I feel like "risk" should be randomly capitalized for such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment