Thursday, September 1, 2011

Never again

Dear Kim,

I've had it.  This is it.  You would think after all we've been through together that you would have some compassion, but it's clear you had other intentions from the beginning. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.” -Flavia Weedn
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm starting to regret all of the times that I spoke so highly of you.  All of the people to whom I recommended you.  All of the times I picked you over everyone else. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all” -Tennyson
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

But lately, all you do is leave me feeling nothing but miserable.  I've wasted an entire weekend day just thinking of how awful you have made me feel, and I'm not doing it again.  No more.  And in case you don't speak English anymore, it's NO MAS, Kim.  NO MAS.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on both of us. -American Proverb
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Goodbye, Kim.  Hello, Fireman's 4.  Welcome to the family. 

Sayonara, Kim.  Bitch. 


Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment