Sunday, August 28, 2011

Craigslist

So, I'm perusing CL looking for some barstools, and I happen upon this little gem.  IS THIS FOR REAL?  I MEAN, CAN YOU IMAGINE LIVING WITH THIS PERSON?!

I can't even handle it.  I think I just want to respond and say, "you are the most anal person I have ever seen place a CL ad."

Used Bar Stools -- WOW! - $25 (KYLE, TX)

Date: 2011-08-27, 8:13AM CDT
Reply to:
sale-yamru-2568452040@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


As long as you see this post this item is still for sale - I will delete the post when sold.
Two used bar stools - Price is $25 for both barstools

Sitting surface is 24 inches from floor
Top of chair back is 42 inches from floor

*** IMPORTANT ***

To purchase this item you will need to do the following - reply to this post and change the subject to "I want the $25 bar stools". I will not respond to any email that does not have the correct subject line - blame this goofiness on spammers. Once I see your email I will respond with my address. When I send you my address I will start a countdown of 2hrs and 15min.  If you do not pay for and pick up the bar stools in 2hrs and 15min I will contact the next person in line and you are out of luck. I hate that I have to do this but sometimes people do not show up.

Please note the following:
I ONLY ACCEPT CASH -- no checks or trades
I will not help you load the bar stools into your vehicleI will not hold the bar stools for you, even if you offer more $$$

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment