Monday, August 8, 2011

gross

This morning as Willis and I were on our way to Logie's orthopedist follow-up*, he (Willis, not Logie) turned to me and said, "SICK!  WHAT IS THAT SMELL?  IS THAT LOGIE'S ASS?"  Logie was just squealing away, having a blast with Mr. Monkey and Elmo as we drove down I-35**, innocent as can be.

me:  "No way is that Logie.  No way.  That is repulsive." 
Willis:  "Well it could be, after what his diaper was like last night."
me:  "Sick.  But doesn't it just make you want to smell it again, kind of, like in a sick sort of way?"
Willis:  "Yes."

Turns out it wasn't Logie, it was just:

even the driver looked like he was holding his nose.

See, last night we finally found out what all of our friends had warned us about when your kid starts solid foods.  And since I know that you all want to hear about my kid's diaper....  IT.WAS.LIKE.NOTHING.I.HAVE.EVER.SMELLED.IN.MY.ENTIRE.EXISTANCE.ON.THIS.EARTH. 

Speaking of disgusting, I was cleaning last night*** and found a scorpion, very alive, in my living room.  Willis again tried to pull his "get me a piece of paper so I can scoop it up" move, but I wasn't having any of it and started screaming "just kill it!!! stomp it!!!!!"  So, he did.  It took like 8 stomps.
action shot.
Oh, how's Logie doing with solids? 

EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*A+ report card for his little hips!  We heart Dr. Kahn!
**Ugliest, most depressing highway in the universe. 
***no really, I was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment