Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Missing Person

Last night as I was emailing someone from Craigslist* about their jumparoo** I said to Willis "do you think this is a bad idea since you're leaving for California tomorrow?  For me to meet this total stranger when nobody knows where I'm going?  Like isn't this what the Craigslist killer did?" 
Willis:  "nah.  The Craigslist killer did it the other way around.  But maybe you should wait til I get back." 
me:  "Do you think it's weird that I don't trust anyone?  Like do you think I'm overly paranoid?" 
Willis:  "You are definitely a paranoid person.  But, you do trust people.  You just happen to only trust homeless people." 

So -- if you never hear from me again, I was last seen on 51st and Lamar after corresponding with a person whose email begins with "love mickey" -- I hope they mean Mickey Mouse, and not like an AK47 they nicknamed Mickey.... 

From: lovemickey98
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:53 PM
To: Ali
Subject: RE: Baby Einstein Jumper/Entertainer - $30 (Georgetown/Austin)

Would you meet there at 51st and lamar? I only Have a 30 min lunch and can't meet after work since I have to pick up my daughter from daycare.
Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

To purchase this item:

do you think there are bed bugs in those curtains?
Bye!

*Willis really doesn't want to buy a used baby item, but I can't deal with spending another hungee on another not-needed baby item.  He's mainly worried about previous stranger-baby diaper blowouts, but I reminded him he paid extra for the sanitize option on the washing machine.

**I looked around my house and realized that what I could really use was more huge, plastic, baby shit made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment