Friday, August 12, 2011

USED JUMPAROO FOR SALE!!!!

I can't even deal. 

I'm in the process of sanitizing this thing, but I really don't think I'm gonna be able to bite the bullet and let the Logster gom all over it...
can you see any cooties?

Austin drought and energy crisis, I apologize, but...


that's NOT 3 minutes 13 seconds, to be clear.  EXTRA HOT.

But if you think about it, how much worse could this metal contraption really be, than say, Rocky?  Let me explain.  I was putting Logie Bear down for his afternoon nap, and as he was sucking on Rocky's head, I couldn't help but notice that Rocky was sporting a new mole that hadn't been there before.  Which happened, of course, to be dried shit. 

WHERE THE F*CK DID THAT COME FROM? 

it was all dried and hard, indicating it had most likely been there
for DAYS.

Soooo Rocky's taking a dip with Mr. Jumparoo seat (name TBD IF we keep him) as we speak, while Mr. Monkey pinch hits for nap time:

bath time





stop judging - yes my 6+ month old still naps in a swing
but we all have our vices, don't we?
















ALL I CAN SAY IS.......................

Do you think the other wives in the neighborhood do this when their husbands
return from business trips?
I wonder if this is even allowed with the HOA.  Looks so... homemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment