Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm totally scared!

To all of you burglars planning on breaking in while Willis is away, know this -- THE ALARM IS SET FOR NO DELAY.  The problem is I'm not so much worried about a rando burglar off the street as I am about Roger from Guardian Alarms breaking into my house as retaliation for the negative review I left about his installation services.  And by negative review, I mean the proactive steps I took to complain about him.  Dude left a MESS!  I almost didn't say anything, but I keep.finding.shit.he.left.all.over.my.house.  Piles of wood shavings, dents in doors, screens hanging out of the windows, you name it.  Perhaps you'd just like to see for yourself.  And yes, I am aware of "how I am." 
_______________________________________________
From: Austin Ali
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 10:35 AM
To: Matt at Guardian
Subject: Installation Issues

Hello Matt,

Thanks for speaking with me the other day, and sorry for the delay in sending pictures.

I really hesitated to make a complaint because I really don’t want to get anyone in trouble, but I KEEP finding things around my house.  I just felt like I should let someone know so that perhaps you can remind the workers installing your alarms to please clean up after themselves.  (Not to mention the guy knows where I live and how to disable my alarm!)  I have a baby and 2 cats, and have been worried that they are going to come across these little cut wires that I keep finding all over my house.

Here are the installation issues.
  • Caused a gash/dent in the bedroom closet door that I am 100% positive was not there before.  We had just had the house inspected and it was not there prior to this installation.
  • Caused a scratch on 2 windowsills (see above).
  • Moved baskets, etc. out of the bedroom closet and did not put anything back.  Left trash in the closet.  Also left materials behind in the closet and had to come back the next day to pick them up.
  • Left ½ inch clippings of red, white and black cut wires on EVERY windowsill, the floor by the windowsill, outside the windows, etc.  I have probably picked up ~40 of these since he was here.  I keep finding them. 
  • Left wood chippings/shavings on every windowsill, floor and in the garage (huge pile of shavings in my garage).
  • Left screens hanging out of windows.
  • Did not leave window stickers for us.
Attached are a few pictures as you requested.  I cleaned up the majority of the mess before calling you, but an example of what I keep finding is attached above.  I know that you offered us free installation as part of our sales package, but at this rate I would have much preferred to pay someone if it meant I wouldn’t have had to deal with this mess! 

Sincerely,
Austin Ali
_______________________________________________
Now I'm completely sorry I complained, because I'm terrified Roger is going to plant dynamite in my backyard or something!  I'M SCARED! 

Do you think Roger is going to retaliate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment