Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lily

Readers, I'd like for you to meet Lily.  Lily, Austin Ali readers.  Oh, who is Lily you ask?

Lily is my NEW REFRIGERATOR!

Lily will tell you that it took us a long time to find her.  First we [foolishly] went shopping at the scratch-n-dent store (aka snake oil salesman, creepster man store) only to almost get squandered out of a sweet 2k.  But after that, Lily sort of found us.  I spotted her as she was hiding around the corner at Home Depot, peering out among the other fridges.  I just knew she was the one.

Here are a few pictures I'd like to share of Lily's first days with us.


Lily's nursery.  Notice her wall is the only one complete with
new paint.  Apparently only Lily's wall is worthy of this paint.


Lily being unloaded from the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lily's first day home.


Mimi knows how much I adore Lily, because when she asked me what my favorite room was in the house (Mimi loves questions like this), I answered, "the fridge."  So, I don't think Mimi will think that I am joking when I tell her and Pops that they have to put on these latex gloves in order to open Lily -- so not to get fingerprints on her.


Off to get the OLDER AUSTIN ALI GENERATION at the airport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment