Thursday, July 21, 2011

Logie's room!

ICAN'TSTOPSHOPPING.  But see, I really think I've saved us a lot of money over time with all the bargains I have found.  And after dealing with TWO (2) diaper explosions before 10am, Logie and I deserve it, right?! 

Plus, I didn't buy a whole matching crib set because I am so anal I was afraid he'd suff. (can't even say the word) on the bumpers.  I mean that's around $400 right there that I saved us.  Instead, I found the CUTEST crib duster known to man. 

 Poor Willis.  Gets email like this all the time from yours truly:

From: Ali
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:38 AM
To: James'
Subject: that logan!

He was shopping for his nursery and he showed me this crib skirt he wanted. 




Wanna see his bookshelf?  Sure you do.

What is that, a wadded up tissue on the ground in front?  Gross! 

No comments:

Post a Comment