Monday, November 29, 2010

29 weeks

Here's a pic from last week. 

HOW ON EARTH CAN HE KEEP GETTING BIGGER FOR 10 MORE WEEKS!?  And yes, thank you for asking, I am sure that there is just 1 in there. 

A few more observations:

- Yes, that is a double chin creeping in that you are seeing.
- No, I wasn't aware either that you also carry babies in your ass. 
- No, I can't wear my wedding rings right now because of my sausage fingers (I DID buy a big fakey at Target that I'll be sure to show you at another time).
- Yes, that bear on the chair is wearing a newborn diaper.
- Thanks, Lise, for letting me borrow the jeans.  Hopefully they won't be sent back to you stretched out like Andre the Giant (theme of the evening) has been wearing them for the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment