Monday, November 15, 2010

WELL HELLO!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! 

I'm sure that you are just beside yourselves with excitement.  I'll give you a minute to compose yourself.

And in case you were wondering where in the world Austin Ali was all last week, I was at home - doing this:


That, ladies and gentlemen, is a paper chain counting down the days for when Baby K will arrive!  Right now there are 82 of those bad boys.  Yes, I realize that I need to get a life.  But at this point I'll do anything to pass the time. 

Speaking of passing the time, I was having sort of a rough week last week so Mama Bear hopped on a plane and came to visit on Friday!  Mama Bears make everything better.  They also do stuff around your house that you don't feel like doing.  In fact, as we speak she is wrapping up pictures that we aren't hanging on the walls in order to store in the garage.  If it were me, I'd probably just jam them all in the same garbage bag with a label that said "pics" on the front, but she's wrapping up each individual picture in nice white paper then labeling exactly what they are on the front. 

This weekend Willis, my mom and I were watching TV and my mom said to me, "do you want to go get on your PJs?  Or ARE those your PJs?"  And Willis said, "yeah, it's kind of hard to tell the difference these days."  That's what I call a laugh riot.  A real laugh riot. 

And before I let you go, can we talk about HOW CUTE THESE TEENY TINY LITTLE CLOTHES ARE?!  It's a sneak peek into Baby K's closet.  Don't worry, I'm sure when it's done I'll be posting about 100 pictures of each individual sock, so don't feel like you need to go making it your screen saver or printing it out just yet.  There will be more. 

That striped PJ thing with the lions on the feet also has a
lion ON THE BUTT.  IT IS THE CUTEST THING
EVER MADE ON THIS EARTH.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you are back!!!!!!! We all missed you SO much!

    ReplyDelete